- Want an issue or situation changed in your life?
- Struggling to resolve an issue?
- Have you become ‘stuck’?
- Need outside help to move on and grow?
- Way ahead seems unsure?
- Fears to overcome?
It is always your choice to come to counselling and you are free to choose your own counsellor.
As a counsellor,
I help you to:
- explore your thoughts and emotions.
- gain a greater awareness of yourself, your values, and what motivates you.
- find realistic ways of reaching your goals.
- improve your relationships.
- reduce stress.
- do things differently.
- develop a sense of well-being.
- see you on your own or with a support person.
- have my supervisor present during an interview
- discuss your situation with my supervisor in a way that protects your privacy.
- tape a session or take notes with your permission. This information will be kept secure and used for supervision and then destroyed.
- act on your behalf with your permission, or refer you to someone more appropriate.
I am expected to:
- be trustworthy.
- respect your confidentiality.
- listen with respect.
- have integrity.
- work under the N.Z.C.C.A. code of ethics.
- have regular supervision with a trained counsellor.
- support you in the changes you make.
Mon, Thu, Fri
Trading as Counselling Solutions
91E Kahikatea Drive
Melville, Hamilton 3206
– 021.792.464 –
phone work hours
* Diploma in Counselling [NZQA]
* PGDipSocSSupervision [Massey]
* Member of N.Z. Christian Counsellors Association.
I am married, have two young teenagers.
Sometimes what we think and feel aren’t based on the truth.
I look at how thinking affects behaviour and ways of changing negative or destructive thinking.
I value the significance and sacredness of life, giving hope, and gaining freedom.